Tuesday 23 October 2012

I've been shopping.

I recently took a trip up to cardiff with my friends for a day out shopping, and I bought a couple of things, nothing too extravagant but enough to fulfill my need to shop. A lot of this stuff is from primark so I didn't do too much damage.



Here is an over view of what i bought:


First stop was Primark:

I bought this nice beanie firstly because it's getting colder and closer to winter and plus it look really cute on. I especially like it, because if you're having a bad hair day this beanie will be essential. This was only £3.00.


I also bought this headband from Primark, it's really cute on and it was only £2.00.


This back was also another bargain from Primark for £6.00, what I love about this bag is the little suede circles on the design, I think it makes the bag look a lot more expensive than what it is.


This is the last thing from Primark and is my favorite buy of the day, and it's just a lovely sheer shirt with nice autumn/winter colors on the print and what makes this buy even better is the fact that I found it in the sale section of primark for just a fiver.


Next stop was Topshop where I bought the following things: 

This headband was a bit of a splurge, it cost £8.50, but I love it. It looks really cute on either with a messy bun or even with your hair down.This is also one of my favourite items of the whole shop.



The last thing I bought in Topshop are these 'heavy weight' leggings, I bought these purely because it's getting colder and lets face it black legging go with pretty much anything.


We also took a trip into River Island, and I only bought one thing, which trust me is not normal.


This necklace was in the sale from seven pounds to three, and I thought that it looked really cool so I bought it!


Now moving onto more beauty related things, first stop was T.K.Maxx which isn't a normal stop for me but I was told by my mum that they always have good deals on nail varnishes, and they did so I picked up this set for only £7.99. The set is by the brand color club, and the collection is called Alter ego keep it under cover. the colors are called Alter Ego (i think it's the pink one, but it doesn't say on the bottle), Secret Agent (the matte purple), Total Mystery (metallic brown),Allais(one on the far right), Ulterior Motive(shiny purple) , Masquerading(matte blue) and a top coat.
 

Secondly we stopped in boots and I bought a new foundation which I am very happy with at the moment but I will have to use it for a bit longer so I can review it for you.




Lastly, when we were in the train station we went into W.H.Smith and i bought this book, because it sounded good and the cover was cool, so far I've only read the first chapter and I'm very pleased with it.



Hope you all have a nice day!

x

13 comments:

  1. Ooo I love that bag. It's a shame that I didn't see it when I was in there :( Great Blog!

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag, the floral top and your selection of nail paints. Enjoy your marketing spree...

    http://www.hairextensions-australia.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Primark bits you bought, such bargains! I need to get myself down their I think :)

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post.

    I can't find a way to follow your blog. Maybe try adding the followers gadget to your page. :)

    http://springcircle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I didn't realise that I didn't have the gadget, but everything's good now, so thank you :) Your Blog's Great :)

      Delete
  5. I've got the snood that matches the primark hat may have to invest in the matching hat..too cute!
    Love your blog.
    Maddie xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. the headband from topshop is soooo nice, i hope its still in stock. i NEED it haha.

    veronikapaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the bobble hat! and i have that foundation too! i really like that.
    i love your blog, i've just started following.
    you seem so lovely so please pop over for a chat.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! I'll check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  8. I can't believe that hats from primark! definitely need to get my hands on it!
    Got to your blog from a comment on someone else, and will follow you now!
    If you want to follow back this is my very new blog hehe:

    http://mimsmake-up.blogspot.co.uk xoxo

    ReplyDelete