Sunday 11 November 2012

Autumn Wishlist

Autumn Wishlist

So today I thought I would do my first ever monthly wishlist. I had a lot of fun making this post, even though I will probably never own a bit of this. 

Burberry Bag -Burberry, Vanessa Bruno sequin sweater -Venessa Bruno, Purple sequin converse -Converse, tartan scarf - Asos, Melbury cape -Jack wills, Chance Chanel - Chanel, Velvet slipper shoes -Boohoo, Nixon headphones -Nixon, Velvet skirt -Romwe, Flower purse -pier 1,  NARS Andy Warhol-Eyeshadow Palette - NARS.

Hope you liked it xx


2 comments:

  1. I really wanted the Andy Warhol palette too but I've read some really bad reviews on it, have you tried anything else from the collection? x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sadly I haven't but I really want to :)

      Delete