Tuesday 16 July 2013

Summer lipgloss - Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5059281/?claim=ybza4ymwkfs">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

  I have to admit I do love a bit of lip gloss action, so when my friend suggested this lip gloss I couldn't resist, especially as it is now summer time and the 'Kiss me Coral' colour, from the revlon super lustrous lip gloss line, is just perfect for summer. 

If you're like me and your quite scared of wearing brights or don't think they suite you, then this lip gloss is perfect, because the sheer formula of this lipgloss lets you get away with this bright colour. 


Swatch with flash 

     

Swatch without flash

This lip gloss includes light reflecting particles which look lovely in the sun and also in any photographs. 

The only problems I have found with this lipgloss is that it doesn't last very long through eating and that it can be a bit patchy to begin with, but once you build it up a little, it goes. I have also heard that it has a SPF of 15 which makes it a must for Summer. 

Have you tried any of these yet?







No comments:

Post a Comment