Thursday 24 January 2013

It's the little things...

So recently one of my close friends had her sixteenth birthday, so in celebration we had a sleepover and went out for a lovely meal. We did each others nails and make-up and we also had lots of little treats such as profiteroles (ymmm) and cupcakes (extra ymmm). I had an amazing time and I'm sure every body else did as well. Here are some photos of the sleepover and the meal....


Little treats:



Nails and make-up:













 

The meal:




 The Girl's:




As I've said before I had a lovely night and I really enjoyed my self it made me realise that all these girls mean the world to me  and that I'm very lucky and proud to have them as my friend. I know this is quite a small get together but it was so much fun and it was way better than any other type of 'party', as I said in the title it's the little things that are the best. 

Hope you all had a lovely day,

Morganxx


No comments:

Post a Comment