Friday 11 January 2013

Touch of luxury: Ladurée macaroons










My mum recently took a trip up to London, with her friend, for a spot of sight seeing and some shopping, of course. And being the fabulous mother that she is she brought home a little treat for me, and it was a treat indeed. If you don't know what Ladurée is it has to be one of the poshest macaroon shop in the world with 12 macrons costing £19.20!! I know what you're thinking, why would anyone want to spend that much on food and trust me I wouldn't of done it myself, however they have to be the nicest things ever, you can just taste the luxury.

They have a wide range of flavours the one my mum chose were milk chocolate, lemon, raspberry, pistachio, caramel and vanilla (they all sound so nice). 

Have you ever had these?

Morgan xx

2 comments:

  1. They look amazing! Bet they tastes amazing too! Not as good as ours though I bet ;) x

    ReplyDelete