Sunday 25 November 2012

I went shopping..... again!!!

So as you can probably tell by the title I have got another little collective haul for you guys, there's not as much stuff this time round but I thought I might as well share it with you guys anyway.
This is an over view of the whole Haul:

To start with then I'll show you what I got on-line from Urban Outfitters. The main reason I bought these things was because they are in the sale and on top of that urban outfitters was having 20% of everything including the sale and free delivery, so of course I took advantage and bought these £70.00 pair of bright pink neon jeans for £8.00 and this grunge shirt for £8.00 instead of £42.00, so as you can see I snatched up some pretty good deals.


Here are a couple of things from Matalan, I've never really shopped in Matalan but recently I have been loving it, firstly I bought a pair of corduroy jeans in a lovely hunter green colour (perfect for the Christmas months), secondly I bought a plain grey hi-lo top for £8.00 and lastly I bought these fingerless gloves which are really handy.




The last clothing Item in this haul is a staple and these are a pair of black jeans, mine are from Primark and they are £11.00.



Now on to the non-clothing items in this post first of all I bought this iPhone case from eBay and it was 99p, secondly I bought a bath bomb from lush and this one is called 'Golden wonder', the next item is a bit of a laugh for the Christmas season and I bought this from home bargains for £1.99 and finally the last item in this haul is a magazine that I get every month and this month is the Christmas issue which is really exciting. 





I hope you guys enjoyed my little haul and I hope you all had a nice Sunday, thanks for reading xx




5 comments: