Monday 19 November 2012

YUMMY NUTELLA HOT CHOCOLATE.........


As you guys can probably tell today's post is a bit of a different one to the normal Fashion/beauty  post that I do, but I thought I would share with you a little invention of mine. As it's becoming a lot colder in the UK at the moment I tend to have quite a few hot chocolates in the week and I found myself getting a bit bored of the old plain hot chocolate, so I decided I would create my very own little hot chocolate. I personally love nutella but I feel that any chocolate spread would work with this recipe. 

Here is a step by step guide on how to create this beautiful treat:
Here is what you'll need:

Wiped cream, a cup of milk, a saucepan , Your favourite hot chocolate (mines the galaxy one), a mug of your choice, nutella (of course), mini marshmallows and two tea spoons. 


Step 1: warm the milk until hot, but not to hot.


Step 2: while the milk is warming up, coat the bottom of your cup with about two table spoon of Nutella.


Step 3: When the milk has warmed up put about four tea spoons of your hot chocolate and stir well until all the hot chocolate has dissolved, and carry on warming the milk until boiling.


Step 4: When the milk is boiling pour into your cup and stir a lot so all the nutella is mixed in. 



Step 5: Next it's time to decorate with marshmallows and whipped cream, and then after that just sit back and enjoy this yummy hot chocolate.



How you all had a nice day :)

How good does this look???? 


2 comments:

  1. Yummmmm! I love hot chocolate!!
    I will be giving this a go.

    reviewinthecity-ox.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete