Thursday 15 November 2012

OOTD: Dupe disco pants...

As you can probably tell by the title of this post this outfit is featuring a great dupe to the american apparel disco pants, I know this is a very cliche blog post, but this one is different, all the other blog post's that I have read on dupes cost around the  £30.00 mark , whereas these ones are from Matalan and were only £12.00, which to be honest is an absolute bargain  so if you are like me and haven't really got the money to go out and spend £74.00 on a pair I suggest  buying these as a tester. I wore them for the first time today and I love them so much.

They have also got all the features of the real american apparel ones, they are high waisted, and they also have two pockets on the back and are really flattering. 

This is how I styled them today....


I'm wearing.....
Coat- Jack wills last Christmas
Jumper- Primark £12.00 last year
Disco pants- Matalan £12.00 (link at the end)
Shoes- my cosy ugg boots from UGG Australia
Please excuse the Pudsey bear badge on my jumper, I bought it today and forgot to take it off.

I also have these pants in purple, but I think I'm going to have to build the courage up to wear them. 
These disco pants have such an amazing feeling to them and I would suggest them to anyone, here is the link to where you can buy them: http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online//-Girls-Candy-Couture-Black-Disco-Pants/67412&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand


Hope you all had a nice day 
xx




4 comments:

  1. Hey, it's such a nice start for blogging! :)
    Best of luck for your future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit especially the striped top!x

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete